Having a website allows you to market your business online and helps in establish credibility as a business. In this day and age, some businesses don’t realize that a majority of their customer base will visit their website before making a purchase.
Let’s take a look at some of the main benefits of having a website for your business.
- Attracts new customer – Having a website can attract new customers to your business and potentially earn you more money. Many people take the time to research a product online before purchasing it; if you don’t have a website you could miss out on a potential customer. Your website is available even when you’re not and acts as a business advocate during and outside of office hours.
- Credibility – Useful information and substance behind content provides your customers with a perception and sense of credibility. In fact, Lighten (2003) found that information quality and quantity, along with security, ranked first in overall importance in a survey of online shoppers.
- Save your time – Your website can save your time by providing answers to common customer’s questions and inquiries.
- Digital Marketing – Gives you tools and methods for finding who your customers really are and what they are interested in. Using digital marketing to promote your business will have a much better chance of business success.
Other benefits include:
- Easy access to new customers
- Improved advertising effectiveness
- Easy to use and update
- Improved productivity
- Educates your customer
- Expands your market
- Extends your local reach
- Promotion and sale of product and services
- Gives you your own internet identity and brand
- Creates brand awareness
These are just some of the ways that having a website can help your business. Remember to get in touch if this is something that we can help you with.